Monday 27 October 2008

Are you up against a brick wall?


As I was taking this photograph I started looking carefully at all the different types of brick wall that I could see.

The old brick walls, stuck in their groove and not wanting to listen to anything new, the new brick walls, arms crossed, determined to get on with their own thing and not be disturbed and the brick walls with their interesting patterns knowing how good they were and that nothing I ever said would be as fascinating as anything they had to say.

I sometimes feel I'm surrounded by brick walls and that I'm one too. It's wonderful when you have a relationship where you really care enough about each other to listen and not get distracted by the thoughts that are in your head - and it's so rare.

This week at Life Clubs we'll be listening out for what stops us listening and learning how to listen too.

Come along and find out how to dismantle that brick wall.
See you there,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs

0 comments :

Post a Comment