Thursday 13 August 2009

Best Life Ever



This week's workshop (week of 17th August) is all about discovering your ideal life.

One of the ways to do it is to start off by thinking what a perfect day for you would be. It's a boggling exercise the first few times you do it, but I'm getting better and better at it - though of course then I change my mind and everything has to be reassessed.

Just start by noticing what you're enjoying doing and what you aren't.

For example, does the time your alarm goes off feel like a good time for you to wake up or not? What's your stomach saying it would like for breakfast? A smoothie or fry-up? Muesli and yoghurt or toast and marmalade? And would you eat it in bed or not?

And so it goes on, until you become aware of what you want from your day and what you don't. And, once you become aware, you can build some of those things in to your life so you can feel happier and happier. And then, when you've done them, it's easier to compromise and do what you know you have to do.

Two things to inspire you:
The first is my little film on creating your ideal life. You can watch the whole performance too if it fits in with your ideal day.
The second is these photos of my son feeding the mullet at our local aquarium. Such squeals of delight and happiness came from him that I knew he'd definitely want to feed those fish again.

Come and squeal with delight this week at Life Clubs and let me know your ideal day,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs
Author The Big Book of Me and, shortly to be published, The Life Book

2 comments :

ROB said...

I LOVE THE PHOTOS! SO COOL! I CAN REALLY IMAGINE THE SQUEALS. LOL. FANTASTIC POST :o) x

Life Clubs said...

THANKS ROB. I LOVE YOUR ENTHUSIASM. IT SHOUTS OUT!!! HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOUR IDEAL LIFE X

Post a Comment