Wednesday 27 June 2007

Hey ... We're Back!

And look at the cool new digs. Very nice and definitely worth the wait.

I've been doing a little self-selling lately. Not so much selling, as a bit of promotion for a project I'm having fun with. Some might call it pimping, but this is a family site.

Here's the lesson I've learned ... be careful what you wish for, because all you have to do is ask and people will help if they can.

And you know what else? The success you'll achieve might make other people jealous and cause them to react negatively. Don't let that stop you from reaching for your own brass ring.

Maybe that's what they call "fear of success." I don't want to do well, because someone might question the authenticity of how I got what I asked for.

Feh.

Figure out what brass ring you want, brainstorm a few different ways to reach for it, then try one and enjoy the ride.

image from www.worth1000.com



Bob

0 comments :

Post a Comment