Friday 15 January 2010

It's my party!!!


Oh gosh... I love my birthday.

Tomorrow I'm going to be some enormous age and because I love my birthday so much I got married on my birthday, which means it's also our wedding anniversary and yes, why not throw in a book launch too. So it's a party to celebrate three lovely things and...

What does that mean in terms of the rest of my life?

Yes, you guessed. I'm tired, a little stressed that everything will be 'right' on the day and totally focused on my party rather than on anything else.

It means that I've stopped planning for anything except tomorrow. We have no food in our house that isn't for the party - nothing to eat for tonight or Sunday. We have no furniture in our house either as that's all been taken away so we can dance. And I have four unhappy children and a disgruntled husband.

Our club this week was on planning ahead. It's a great workshop and something I'm usually very good at, but right now...

As I write I'm trying to imagine Monday. On Monday I'll have no 'birthday party' goal any more. We've just launched our new website, all our materials have been rebranded - as you'll see when you come to a club (and look gorgeous) and everything has been thrown out or tidied away (for the party).

How is Monday going to work?

I suppose one thing is clear. I can only go forwards.
That must be what birthdays are all about.

I hope you enjoy yours too,
All best,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs, author The Life Book

4 comments :

Kirsten Alicia said...

Wow Nina, what a weekend it's going to be for you! Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary & Happy Book Launch to you. Have an absolutely WONDERFUL time, very best wishes. Kirsten.

Tamsin@nudgeme said...

Have a lovely birthday Nina - sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun! And Monday will no doubt take care of itself! Going to check out your new website now!

All the best

Tamsin@nudgeme

ROB said...

smiling from ear to ear reading this, happy birthday nina x x x x x

Life Clubs said...

Thanks to all of you. It was a wonderful day - we started with a meeting of all the Hosts from around the country and ended up cha-cha-ing in my house with all my friends. Couldn't have been better. xxx

Post a Comment