Friday 29 January 2010

One more belief knocked on the head


At Life Clubs this week we talked about all those annoying voices in our heads that tell us we're no good at things - or even no good at anything.

Or, as one of my clubbers called them, mind viruses.

One of my perennial mind viruses is that I'm no good at working with corporates. It pops up every time I'm about to meet a new corporate. I've written books all my life, so (go the viruses) what good am I going to be at helping them with their leadership and engagement issues?

Having been through the virus takes control (I'm no good at working with corporates) loop in my head over and over again, this week I went through the 'I can do anything - I'm great at working with corporates' loop and saw that one of the 'to dos' I'd set myself was to talk to someone who does know about corporates and leadership.

This morning I had my first tutorial. It was brilliant. I now know everything about the issues facing the leaders of today, where they've come from historically and how Life Clubs is the ideal tool to help staff become engaged and anyone to become the leader he or she wants to be.

My mind virus has just been erased.

Where's the next company?

See you at Life Clubs
Hope you have a great weekend,
All best,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs and author of The Big Book of Me
PS If you haven't seen our new website, click on the tabs above. Check out 'wow' for all our new offers

0 comments :

Post a Comment