Sunday 16 January 2011

Planning ahead


I've been surrounded by people this week talking to me about strategies and asking me if I had planned what I wanted to happen in the next two years, so it felt as if last week's club about planning ahead was very relevant.

I know that if I plan ahead it makes everything easier. It makes it easier to say 'No', easier to focus and easier to feel calm.

Today's my birthday and I've got a lovely plan for the day. All the family are going out for brunch and then off to see The King's Speech. Two things I want to do that I'm really looking forward to. I'm just waiting now for some of the teenagers to wake up so I can open my presents!!!

Today's a simple plan just for me, but most of my plans are much bigger. I know I can feel as if my plans are overwhelmingly large and I don't know how to tackle them. Those plans can seem to cover all aspects of our lives and often we don't really know where to start.

Next week's club is all about planning and how to make it simple. We'd like you to know every day what you're doing - just like I do today - but to have an overview so that each day builds on the next. All that in 90 minutes!

I'm saying 'No' to writing more today because of my plan. Hope you all have a great day too - over here the sun is shining.

All best and see you at Life Clubs,
Nina x

0 comments :

Post a Comment