Sunday 14 October 2007

I love Anthea

At the last Lifeclubs sponge day a fellow host stunned me by sharing her admiration for Anthea Turner and saying how this woman and her household tips had changed her life. My giving up gossip (see my last post) prevents me from repeating my less than kind words about Anthea! But hey if you can afford a cleaner, why wouldn't you?

But now I find I am a convert.

The tip shared was:

Keep a pack of Baby wipes in the loo. Then, if you have unexpected visitors, whilst you put the kettle on you can excuse yourself for a moment, dash to the loo and give everything a quick swish round with a wet wipe. Gleaming taps, sparkling credentials!!

What a gift this tip has been. Not only do I now have a new labour and reputation saving tip, but I now know that I am not alone in having that heart sink feeling when unexpected guests ask to use the loo. It seems others too wonder if the 9 year old has aimed well, if the 14 year old has left black kohl all round the sink and whether loved ones have left the crossword half done on the cistern.

Heaven, I am a domestic Goddess and an Anthea fan after all!!

Kimx
Leamington Lifeclub

0 comments :

Post a Comment