Saturday 1 December 2007

Can I worry...? Is the Pope Catholic...?

I can worry about everything and anything from whether my kids love me (big stuff) to what we're going to have for tea tonight (small stuff) to whether my children have done their homework (not my stuff).

I don't think I'm alone either. We all seem to worry much too much about nothing. Christmas is a major month of worry. Who needs cards (does anyone?), who needs presents (they've all got enough already), who needs my time (have I got any to give?).

This week we're going to be tackling all our problems head on and deciding if there's any point in worrying about any of them. I can't wait.

Let's think ... what do I want for Christmas? And (even bigger worry) will anyone ask me?

Nina
Westminster Club

0 comments :

Post a Comment