Sunday 24 February 2008

We're everywhere

Dear All,

On Saturday at the supermarket I picked up three magazines (marie claire, SHE and Zest) in which Life Clubs is mentioned this month - plus my column in The Daily Telegraph and that was exciting.

It's going to be a good week all round. We're running the workshop that started Life Clubs off and it's called - 'Box of Gifts'.

'Box of Gifts' is about discovering what's special about you. I love helping people discover what their unique skills and talents are, and that's what you'll leave this workshop knowing.

Of course, it's a typical story. All through my life I helped my friends discover what they wanted to do by identifying their strengths and helped them get fabulous jobs and yet, at the same time, never had any clue what I wanted to do. I was well into my forties before I realised that my talent - what lay in my 'box of gifts' - was what I really wanted to do and, what's more, could be doing - helping others to find themselves. What's that expression about cobbler's children having no shoes??? Well, that was me.

So, this week my talent is getting out there.

It's going to be a great week.
Nina
Founder Life Clubs/Westminster Life Club

1 comments :

Charlie Damonsing said...

I just wanted to say how much my group enjoyed last week’s workshop – Box of Gifts. I was nervous about how the visualisation would be received, but the Clubbers loved it and I enjoyed watching the smiles creep across their faces as they remembered what they loved to do in their early twenties, as a teenager and as a child. Everyone came up with great plans for re-discovering what their talents are. I am looking forward to hearing all about their progress this week.

Post a Comment