Saturday 1 March 2008

It don't come easy


Dear All,

What these last three days (and no doubt tomorrow too) have proved to me is what a sedentary life I lead. I think my hour walk two or three times a week is enough, but just having stood for over eight hours for three days in a row has really shown me that I don't move enough. I am stiff all over.

Our stand at One Life is fun. The nautical theme has worked - lots of flags/bunting, rope, sails has made everyone feel they were outside. We certainly look different from everyone else.

You meet so many lovely people at a fair that it's quite boggling. I hope I'll meet them all again one day. I hope they all found what they were looking for at the One Life Show. We did.

This week at Life Clubs is all about creating places in your life in which you can be you - all different facets of you. If that's obscure, don't worry - it's meant to be. Come along and find out where your heart is.

Looking forward to seeing you,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs/Westminster Life Club
PS For those of you who go to the dentist, we're in the March Readers Digest Magazine, page 153.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina!
Wow! What a great time it looks like everyone was having at the show with Life Clubs being so colourful and inviting! The stickers are a great idea. Although tired, I hope you are also beaming with satisfaction.Well done!
All the best Cyndy x

Post a Comment