Tuesday 25 March 2008

Stones, Pebbles and Advertising


One of the 10 year olds came home from school today, exclaiming that at lunch time, whilst licking the lid of life, he cut his tongue. Phew! "Finally someone who understands my world" was my first thought. This was quickly followed by my sympathetic Mother noises as I tended to my sons sore tongue (no you can't put a plaster on it!) whilst realising that he was talking actual and I was talking (actual) metaphor.

I usually find that when life feels a bit like this it means I've stopped paying attention to whats important to me. For this reason I will be paying special attention to this weeks Lifeclub topic. This topic illustrates how by imagining our goals, wishes, needs, wants, neccesities et al, as pebbles, grit, sand and water we can make sure the important things don't get overlooked by the necessary but hum drum. Its great, you should try it, come along.

I would also like to heartily recommend the Muller lite Toffee Yoghurt, although there are other brands and flavours available. Unlike Lifeclubs which is second to none!

Kimx
Leamington Lifeclub

0 comments :

Post a Comment