Monday 17 March 2008

Mental Breakthrough


Well this really made me stop and think. Its shocking the amount of 'affirmations' I use and repeat everyday. And everyday I will give you all good reasons why my affirmations are true - I'm too tired, too rushed, too busy blah blah blah.

And yet when offered the chance of a few days in the adult disneyland and centre of the Elvis impersonator universe, that is LAS VEGAS , was I too tired, rushed or busy...........Hell no!! I drank, I danced, I shopped, I didn't sleep, I came home relaxed and invigorated (ok ok and a lot hungover)and ready to face the world a new.

So its about time I changed the record and gave myself some new positive affirmations and had more fun! - "I am relaxed, energised and I have all the time in the world" That feels better already.

Kim Kelly has left the building X

Leamington Life club

0 comments :

Post a Comment