Monday 1 September 2008

I don't give a damn


I remember when I first thought about what perspective it would be good to see the world through.

I was going through one of my many under-confident phases and Scarlett O'Hara popped into my mind.

Yes, I know she's a bitch and selfish and greedy and manipulative (and I can relate to all those things too), but she's determined and strong and believes in something and I love all that about her and the fact that she doesn't care what others think - which is something I still struggle with.

I decided those many years ago that the 'I don't give a damn' perspective would be a good one for me to choose and that I'd remind myself of it by wearing something green (those curtains).

So, whenever you see me with my sparkly green ring on you'll know I may be needing a confidence boost and I've got Scarlett by my side helping me.

We're a pretty formidable combination.

See you at Life Clubs,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs
PS Yes, I know Rhett said 'I don't give a damn', but I don't give a damn - it might as well have been Scarlett.

0 comments :

Post a Comment