Saturday 6 September 2008

Life Balancing


I suppose I've been feeling really happy and balanced this past week because my two eldest children have been working with me and my husband has been at home all week.

In my ideal world I wouldn't have to worry about whether I'm staying at work too late and not seeing my family enough, because we'd all be working together creating something for the future. My work and home life would be intertwined - not because I'm such a great mum - far from it - but because we're working on the same thing together.

An eternal optimist, I haven't been put off by the feuding Jacob and Esau, fighting over their father's birthright, I've been more influenced by the Rupert Murdoch idea of putting my children in charge of various parts of the business. It seems a wonderful way of combining all the things you love best.

This week at Life Clubs we want to inspire you to think clearly about the balance you want in your life and how to achieve it. Once we've shown you how next week can be totally different, you'll want more.

See you at a Life Club,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs

0 comments :

Post a Comment