Friday 27 March 2009


This week's workshop had us deciding on our priorities and focusing. It worked wonders for me and many of my clubbers as we organised our lives choosing just three things (think of them as stones) we wanted to do each day of the following week.

So, for example, yesterday I went supermarket shopping (one of the things I really dislike doing) and that was one stone, I ran my club (another stone) and I went to a meeting (a third stone). Needless to say everything else fitted in really nicely around those three focus points.

My day felt balanced and I knew I'd accomplished what I wanted to do.

My stones for tomorrow are to go for a swim, re-sort my internet filing cabinet and go out for dinner - what kind of a delightful day is that?

Hope you all have a suitably wonderful weekend too juggling your stones,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs

0 comments :

Post a Comment