Monday 9 March 2009

Who am I now?


You know how you can force a flower to open up more quickly by placing it in a hot environment? Well, this week's workshop is a little like that. I'm not suggesting we should all go somewhere hot or stick ourselves in a sauna, but just that we too can force the change in ourselves if we want to.

This week I forced the change in myself. I went from being Nina, creator of Life Clubs, to Nina, creator of Life Clubs Global as Carol (my Glasgow Host) and I took Life Clubs to Canada. It was truly exciting, scary but wonderful to step out of my comfort zone and into a new one.

To me this flower signifies the beauty and potential in all of us. It's fragile, but strong, ready to delight - and that's how I felt this week.

See you at this week's Life Club - ready to grow,
Nina

0 comments :

Post a Comment