Thursday 9 April 2009

Get to the point



Next week's workshop isn't about ransom notes, it's about creating an arresting headline for your future. What it does, as well as bringing out creative qualities you never knew you had, is really sharpen your mind as to what it is you want and why.

I decided I wanted to write a headline about losing weight. I imagined it as a 'Stunning-looking Nina turns heads' type of headline, but as I started going down the headline route, I realised that the reason I really wanted to lose weight was because my assumption is that successful businesses are run by thin women. This massive 'lightbulb moment' brought about a 'Streamlined Nina steers Life Clubs to success'.

Now, that's more like it.
See you at Life Clubs with all your headlines,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs

0 comments :

Post a Comment