Saturday 4 April 2009

I can breathe again


I promised you ages ago that I'd show you a photo of the lovely Canadians (Pat - holding Life Clubs sign, then clockwise, Eva-Marie, Jeannette, Michelle, Colleen and Greg) that Carol (Glasgow Host) and I trained in March and the photo has been sitting on my screen for about a month waiting for me to do just that.

This week at Life Clubs we're decluttering - and that's clearing everything from our minds to our stomachs and our computers and I thought I'd start with my computer and put everything where I want it to go.

There's something so satisfying about putting things in the places you want them. It's almost like playing with those posting boxes we had as children. You put the triangle in the triangle hole, the circle in the circle hole and the square in the square hole and they fit and they're gone and nicely tucked away and you can breathe again. It's so nice and calm.

If only real life was that easy. I've put this one photo here and have 'only' another 21 items left to sort. But at least I've got started... hooray.

See you this week,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs

0 comments :

Post a Comment