Thursday 23 July 2009

Expand Your Mind


I love the way this forest reminds me of Sleeping Beauty, somehow you have to battle through the closed-offness to find the beauty within.

That's the way our minds work. We're closed off like a giant forest. We make assumptions about ourselves, our life, life, other people... and it's only when we get out our swords and chop through the forest that's imprisoning our mind that we find the beauty within - and without.

This week's workshop (week of 27th July) is all about assumptions and I'm waxing lyrical because I've almost finished the main part of my book (The Life Book) and the joy is sublime. I do hope you'll read it when it comes out. That would make it all worthwhile.

See you this week,
Love Nina
Founder Life Clubs
Author of The Big Book of Me

0 comments :

Post a Comment