Friday 3 July 2009

Telling it like it is


Now this may just look like a blank piece of paper, but on it is anything and everything you want to say to anyone - you choose and imagine.

Is it for that person who was so kind to you who you'd like to say 'thank you' to? Or that person who almost ran you over the other day who you'd want to say 'please pay more attention to zebra crossings' to? Or to your mum who you'd like to say 'I'm sorry' to? And on and on.

We so rarely say what we want to say to other people because we're afraid to. We might get over-emotional and start crying. We might get angry or we might get embarrassed. For whatever reason, we hide away from saying lovely things to people and we hide away from giving constructive feedback.

Last time we ran this club, the following week everyone returned with a smile on their face. During the week they'd opened up and actually said some really nice things they'd been wanting to say for ages. A few had had some difficult situations resolved too.

Go on, say it... I know you want to... You LOVE Life Clubs!
I love you too.
See you next week and thanks for reading this,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs

3 comments :

ROB said...

I LOVE lifeclubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

Life Clubs said...

Thanks Rob, I loved hearing that,
Nina x

Yvonne Anderson said...

Nina,

I have been following you from afar. I am originally from the U.K and love love love what you have been doing with your Life Clubs.

I am in the process of putting together my own group coaching course here in Aus and NZ.

Great work!

Post a Comment