Sunday 12 June 2011

Gosh, I'm stuck in my comfort zone!!!


I don't think I've ever won a single medal or award. I don't think I've ever tried.

I'm one of those people who, if I feel any sort of competition looming, just walk in the other direction.

When I heard this week that I was going to be nominated for the NatWest Everywoman Entrepreneurs Award I suddenly felt different.

Part of me wondered why I hadn't been more competitive before as the feeling was definitely good and exciting and then the other part of me kicked in and wanted to crawl back into my hole and say 'I don't do competitions - I'll just lose'.

This week's workshop, I Dare You, seemed particularly apt. If I dared myself, I could allow myself to get excited and if I didn't, I could shrink away.

Maybe this will be the first award I win. Just how exciting would that be.

I Dare You and me to go for it! Do something you're nervous about this week - maybe it's coming to Life Clubs! Just like me you'll find there's absolutely nothing to be nervous about!

See you there.
Best wishes,
Nina
PS Do have a look at this great video about Life Clubs created by a wonderful initiative, A Good Week.

0 comments :

Post a Comment