Saturday 26 January 2008

A bonding day

Dear All,

Four times a year we have a get-together of Life Clubs Hosts from all around the country. Today was no exception to the all around the country rule - everyone was showing off how far they'd travelled and how early they'd got up. Mark from Edinburgh won the farthest traveller hands down, but he'd stayed the night in London. Probably the 5 'o clockers were the earliest risers (Jayne from Somerset and Bev from Ossett).

These Sponge Days are good days. We all learn from each other about what works best in the clubs, about how to really help clubbers get clear about their thoughts and about how to get the most out of the materials. We laugh a lot, have many good conversations and all feel very inspired at the end. It's really a Life Club for Hosts.

What was the best thing that happened to me? Feeling collaborative about our press packs - having everyone's input and knowing the content was improving. Second best thing - that everyone liked our new tag line 'A clearer way of thinking' and the photo of me.

See you soon,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs / Westminster Life Club

3 comments :

Jayne said...

Hi Nina,

In response to the comment from one of your clubbers here is an update from Crekwerne. We had a great club last night with two new clubbers - one of whom was so enthused about changing her life that we finished an hour late - but we all left with a big smile on our faces.
Jayne

Charlie Damonsing said...

I really enjoyed Saturday’s get-together at Nina’s. Life Clubs attracts warm, sharing, enthusiastic, positive and interesting people, and I always come away raring to go. I have just been preparing for my Life Club tonight in Halesworth. The talk and questions are great. I have run through the questions myself with a particular event in mind that I am apprehensive about, and my motivation to succeed has increased significantly – I can’t wait to share the materials with my Clubbers!

Charlie Damonsing said...

Me again! I have just come back from my Club this evening – and it was brilliant! One of the Clubbers has restarted a hobby she had forgotten that she enjoyed (result of the Create Your Ideal Life workshop), another revealed that he had been asking better questions of his clients all week (he has been teaching golf for over 30 years and made this new discovery after last week’s Questions workshop). Tonight we were talking about Motivation, and all agreed that they had never thought of enjoyment as motivating, when in fact it was the most important thing for all of them!

Great stuff – looking forward to next week.

Post a Comment