Friday 11 January 2008

Reach for the stars

Dear All,

Quite often I say I'm going to do something and think that counts as a goal (I'm going to lose weight, invite some friends round a few times this year, get in touch with my mother-in-law and so on). But they're not really goals, they're fancies or dreams or whatever you want to call them. Maybe they'll get done - and maybe they won't. And, if they won't, somewhere in my mind I'm beating myself up about not doing them.

The week of Monday 14th January is a goal-setting week at every Life Club. We call it a 'Wham!' week because that's how effective you're going to feel after our workshop. We're going to find out how to set goals that we'll achieve and set them.

I for one will be going along - I definitely want to lose some weight after Christmas.

All best,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs/Westminster Life Club

0 comments :

Post a Comment