Tuesday 8 January 2008

Getting into a routine

Dear Clubbers and Potential Clubbers,

It was suggested today by the lovely Gen that I work with, that I write a post a day. I know I'll be following in a tradition of lots of great diarists, but I can see that it will require a little bit of mental adjustment.

Yes, I can think of the best thing that happened to me today (no traffic on the way to and from taking my daughter to school - a start and end of term treat for us both as we can have an undisturbed chat). Yes, I can also think of my achievement for the day (working through what might make a good website). But I just cannot get my head around what would make interesting reading for a diary. I can see it will be a new way of thinking which I'm already enjoying thinking about.

One thing I saw today stands out in my mind. As we were looking at websites we came across the home page of the Obama website. It's simple, bold, confident - middle America at its best. OK, so only the kids look relaxed, but it's the website of a man who knows he doesn't have to say very much to gain respect.

Can't wait for my politics studying son to explain to me how the whole thing works.

Catch up tomorrow,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs/Westminster Life Club

0 comments :

Post a Comment