Saturday 19 January 2008

I've beaten my record...

Dear All,

I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with google analytics.

It's a very clever something or other that's attached to my website and blog and can tell me how many people have looked at the website and where they live in the world and how long they look at each page on my website for and all sorts of other brilliant things that make me feel I'm a scientist, or at least a statistician.

Well, in my mind I'd set a goal. For weeks you've been coming to my blog and looking at it for around 58 or 59 seconds, and I decided that I'd like the average length of stay to be at least a minute. Not a very Life Clubs goal because I couldn't really determine the outcome, but I could work hard to change the status quo.

Today, I've succeeded. The average length of time you now stay on the blog is up to 1 minute and 16 seconds. I don't know what I've done differently, but I'm delighted.

The next statistic I feel determined to change is how many of you return.

At present, 24% of you are returning visitors. I know one of you is my son who gets his regular Life Clubs fix via this blog, but I think it would be good to be able to up the returning visitors to at least 50%.

So, if any of you would like to do your good deed for the day right now, please subscribe to this blog and make me very happy.

See you soon,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs/Westminster Life Club

0 comments :

Post a Comment