Wednesday 20 May 2009

Keep The Faith


Last week was LAW (Learning At Work) week and Life Clubs went out to hundreds of people and had an incredibly successful time. We visited British Airways and Tate & Lyle and this is some of my group at The Big Lottery Fund. They were learning how to make every minute count and about 80% of those who attended wanted Life Clubs to be brought into their organisation and 100% (give or take a few) wanted more.

So, why am I writing about that wonderful news with a heading of 'Keep The Faith'?

Because of a lack of confidence that I can do what I want to do and succeed at it. Next week's workshop is on confidence and it's something that we could all do with more of. I certainly feel nervous when I go into one organisation after another. I feel nervous when I wonder if I can pull off what I want to pull off. I feel nervous when I read the papers and see how negative the news is.

When I got an e-mail from a lovely young friend on Monday saying 'Keep The Faith, you're doing a great job', my confidence leapt. Yes, deep down I know I can do it, but sometimes we waver and that's what next week's workshop is all about - keeping the faith.

See you at Life Clubs - I know I'll be there,
Nina
Founder Life Clubs

0 comments :

Post a Comment