Tuesday 12 May 2009

What stops me....?


It's funny how, even though there's a green light beckoning me forward, I don't always do the things I want to.

I'm in the middle of writing a book - and enjoying it so much - and yet I'm writing a chapter right now that I keep on procrastinating on. What's annoying is that every time I leave it for a couple of days, it becomes so much harder to get on with because I can't remember what I've written and I'm not in the flow and I can't remember what I wanted to say. By the time I've remembered and adjusted my chair to the correct level and checked my e-mails for the nth time and gone and made yet another peppermint tea, I've forgotten again.

We all procrastinate, but there are very simple ways to get round it - I do usually practise them... promise.

What do you do when you notice yourself procrastinating?

Our secrets to getting round procrastination will be revealed next week. I hope you can come along.
To stop all procrastination on coming, we're offering free membership (worth £10) to all newcomers. £15 (or £10 concessions) still payable - works out at just over £2 a day.
See you at Life Clubs,
Nina

0 comments :

Post a Comment