Wednesday 27 May 2009

Never again....


I want to make it clear right away that this week's Never Again workshop is not about being eaten by bears - though it could be. It's about all the things you never want to do again. It's deciding what you want backwards.

This is a scenario that quite often happens to me...

It's late at night and I'm driving along the motorway feeling peckish. So I stop at a motorway service station to buy something and I don't really know what it is I want. I look along the crisps, then the chocolates and then the nuts and slowly eliminate what it is I don't want. That leaves fewer and fewer things to decide between until I've worked out just what it is that I want.

Of course, sometimes I walk in, head straight for the Cadbury's flake and just know... but more often than not, I don't.

That happens in life too. I don't really know what I want to do this weekend, but by eliminating some of the possibles (a long walk, a trip to the beach, hanging out with friends), I'm left with what I really fancy - a lazy sun bath in the garden and time alone to write.

Never Again is a great way of backwards thinking. Come along next week and find out more.

Have you ever been approached by a bear??? I hope not. We're a lot friendlier at Life Clubs.

Nina
Founder Life Clubs

0 comments :

Post a Comment