Monday 28 April 2008

Are you doing your homework?


This weeks workshop, Rules of Happiness, is one of my favourite and in celebration I have spent the weekend practising. As I say to my daughter 'you'll never pass a driving test just reading the Highway code, you gotta put the work in too'. And as she says to me, 'you'll never lose weight reading slimmers world magazine mum, step away from the chocolate hob nobs'. But that is a whole other workshop!

Rule 1 - Good at relationships. Off I went to London with four of my neighbours, only one of which I really knew. So new relationships were made

Rule 5 - Be absorbed by what you are doing. I probably worked the hardest at this. I gave Oxford street my complete attention and was happily absorbed for most of the afternoon.

Rule 6 - Build laughter and fun into your life. Good company, lovely hotel, fabulous Billy Elliot and an entertaining walk from Leicester Square to Warren Street in the early hours, L&F was had by all.

Rule 10 - Not focused on being wealthy. Just as well, spent a happy fortune!

Oh yes and not forgetting Rule 8 - Happy people are wise. I wisely bought 14 year old a mini skirt in Top shop, Oxford street, 13 year old glittery eyeliner and sparkly tights and the twin year olds souvenir pencil cases. They're begging Daddy to send me away again!

Happy Days

Kimx
Leamington Lifeclub

0 comments :

Post a Comment