Sunday 6 April 2008

WHAT TIME IS IT?


Imagine Lily Savage discovers a buy one get one free offer on Blue Nun!

Yahoo!!
Thats just about how happy I am that summertime is here. As I wrote here in October 2007, I'm not known for my love of the winter months. So as hard as i've tried to appreciate the chillier times I'm thrilled to wave them goodbye and turn my clock forward.
I am celebrating the brighter side of life. I have emerged from under the duvet to give the house a good scouring, I'm being strangely drawn to salads and all those jobs on hold have bobbed to the surface and hit my top five. So this weeks topic of 'making space' comes just at the right time. I'm already feeling the natural benefits of brighter evenings and increased sunlight and I'm raring to go; to make space, declutter and welcome the summer in.
And despite the snow in Warwickshire its fast approaching umbrellas in drinks time, you know, its nearly 'Pimms O'clock'.

Kimx
Leamington Lifeclub






1 comments :

Bruno LoGreco said...

it has been a very long winter.

Post a Comment