Friday 30 May 2008

Never again...


Not one, but both my daughters went to see 'chick' flick Sex In The City almost the second it came out.

'It's so cute...' said one of them. 'All about people in their forties, but they're all so cute'. I smiled and inwardly growled. I felt it was the film I should have gone to see first. After all, it's about people almost my age doing things that might happen to me. How come they got to see it first.

I vowed to change. Never again am I going to sit at home and peel potatoes. From now on, I'm going to go to first day showings too and shock them into seeing that 'older' people aren't just cute, but have lives too. Or not...

I mean, which is more worthwhile - seeing Sex In The City or living it?

See you soon,
Nina
Westminster Life Club

0 comments :

Post a Comment