Thursday 15 May 2008

Not America's Next Top Model again

Just how many times have my daughters watched that programme in order not to have to get on with anything and how many times has my husband (sweetly) tidied up the kitchen rather than get on with his 'homework'. And, yes, I've been known to check my e-mails more times than necessary in order not to have to get on with the 'big stuff'. Hell, even writing this is putting off something else I've got to do.

So, yes, this week's workshop, is all about procrastination and yes, it's all about you too. Come along and learn what your procrastination is all about and how to knock it on the head and lead a go for it type of life.

See you there. If you dare to turn on the TV instead you'll have missed it.

Nina
Westminster Life Club

0 comments :

Post a Comment