Thursday 5 July 2007

What do we all look like?

I've had a great week listening in to everyone bemoaning the way they look - or at least the clothes they wear. And that includes me too.

It's amazing how clothes can keep us hidden. If we dress quietly we'll get ignored and won't have to say anything interesting, if we wear a uniform we will be more in control, if we wear a suit things might happen to us - and that might be scary.

I wear my uniform too. It's so easy getting out of bed and pretending to be a man and just putting on a pair of trousers and a stripey shirt - I love it. But maybe it's keeping me small.

Just watch this space. This week I'm going to buy something totally different. Major prize to the first person who catches me in my new dress.

Hope to see you soon,
Nina (Westminster Club)

0 comments :

Post a Comment