Sunday 22 July 2007

Yes, it was a blast

Wasn't sure that I was the festival type anymore and at times this weekend focusing on other people against the din of the music felt tough, but going out in the crowd and dancing with the music felt wonderful, exhilerating and fun.

Our 'enjoy all of your life' smiling skull T-shirts were a great hit. Photographed, bought and worn by the select few I know they were one of the stars of LoveBox.

Our yurt was colourful too - covered with balloons and cheerful in the sun - and rain. Today was sunny all day which was lovely. We even ran a few Life Clubs outside.

I know I've missed Glastonbury, but I'm sure there are a few more festivals left in me.

Hope you caught us - or will at the next one.
I know I'm going to be grooving all week now.
Nina

0 comments :

Post a Comment